Job ID 203364
- Reports to OPD Charge and/or Head nurse and Nursing Supervisor work-related issues.
- Facilitates the flow of patients in the clinic.
- Ensures cleanliness and orderliness in the clinic.
- Does after care of equipments and instruments after each procedures ensuring availability and good working condition to be readily available for use
- Send used instruments for sterilization and collects it from CSSD.
- Assist the physician with physical examination and simple procedures providing safety and privacy at all times.
- Gives revisit appointments to the patient in coordination with medical secretary who should enter in the computer.
- Contributes to the well being of the patient by meeting hygiene needs and providing safe therapeutic environment.
- Submits and follow up company approval from client account management.
- Checking the MRD box for any report to be sign and corrected by the doctor
- Completes patient identification on chart forms, lab and X-ray requisitions utilizing
the addressograph plate.
- Teaches and counsels patients regarding health practices and preventive measures.
- Follows instructions of superior to report to the area of pull-out when there is no
patient in the clinic.
- Practices within established standards, policies and procedures.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as directed by the immediate supervisor